generated by sloganizer.net

28 lug 2008

Mani libere

I got so many questions running up inside my mind
Life is so long but it isn't still enough time
To answer all the questions I got inside my mind
Io vorrei spingermi un poco più aldilà
Dove la musica è un fuoco che ci unisce
E fa brillare tutta la realtà
Dove la verità non appassisce
Sunshine is a friend of mine
Rainfall is a friend of mine
Earthquake is a friend of mine
Bodyshake is a friend of mine
Technology is a friend of mine
Electricity is a friend of mine
Bassline is a friend of mine
La conga is a friend of mine
Il ritmo is a friend of mine
Il cielo is a friend of mine
Underwater is a friend of mine
The holy spirit is a friend of mine
Silence is a friend of mine
Violence NOT a friend of mine
My friend is a friend of mine
My enemy is a friend of mine
Mani libere, mani mani libere oh oh oh oh
Mani libere, mani mani libere oh oh oh oh

Nessun commento:

Creative Commons License
Questo/a opera è pubblicato sotto una Licenza Creative Commons.